This is what I can do for you to help you achieve what you want on your special day:
- Meet with you as soon as you start making plans.
- Consider the nature of the ceremony you would like: traditional or contemporary, formal or informal, religious or non-religious
- Help you to select which vows to use. A range of vows is available or, the opportunity is there for you to write your own vows which I am happy to help with, if required.
- Provide you with ideas and suggestions which I have gained from personal experience. I can also suggest a variety of books on weddings that are available in the shops, at libraries and online at www.celebranz.org.nz
- Write a draft ceremony for you.
- Assist with readings, poetry and music for your special day.
- Help you with any traditional or cultural rites you may wish to include.
- Suggest any special blessings or prayers that you may wish to include in your ceremony.
- Conduct a wedding rehearsal for you at your chosen venue.